Cu Chi tunnels went into the history of heroic struggle of the Vietnamese as a legend of the 20th century and became famous in the world. This is a unique and incomparable wonder with 250 km tunnel spreading like cobwebs underground, with the completion of works associated with the tunnels such as trenches, docks, fighting places, tunnels for eating, sleeping, meetings, activities, military, food storage, water wells, Hoang Cam stoves..
- Watch a documentary film
- Local friend will show how the Cu Chi tunnels works
- Visit a command center
- Enjoy local special food such as steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove
- Explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps
- Visit rice paper workshop
- You have chance to try shooting (optional)
This morning, depart to Cu Chi tunnels. It takes us about 1.5 hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City.
Our Local friend will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels and its legendary history.
You will get to explore a section of the network of some 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
We take a short documentary film about the Cu Chi tunnels tell you how about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour wil help you to explore the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps, discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove…
Afterward travelers can try local special food are rice tapioca & hot tea which was main food in Cu Chi during the war.
Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Depart from Cu Chi tunnels and get back your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. The trip end.
Duration: about 5h
Start time: 6am – 7am – 8am or 9am
Pick up and Drop off at your hotel.
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking Local friend
- Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees
- Hot tea and steamed tapioca
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue
- Gun shooting or personnel expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
Or Book now – Go with our Local Friend
We accept the following payment methods:
. COD (only accepted for City to Airport service)
. Bank transfer
. PAYPAL (recommend)
Our bank account information
Bank name: Sacombank
Swift Code: SGTTVNVX
Account number: 060116675008
Feel free to contact us for any further information
Hotline: (+84) 86920 4962